Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Worth adding Evo as my second board?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #30 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipsideJohn View Post
oh okay. after much researching i found out the problem. I wear between 9.5-10.5 shoes but my boot size is a 12. I think I was fitted wrong when I bought my boots (k2 maysis'). I'm going to talk to my mom about getting me new boots, and I believe I'll only be slimming down to a 9.5-10.5 boot. Thus, a 152 evo will be perfectly fine. And this leads me to another quesiton. I have Large Rome 390 Bosses. If I slim down to a 9.5 boot size, will I also need smaller bindings?
I walk around in 10s for all my street shoes, but because they fit me very well, I wear 32s in a 9.

I have a friend who walks around in 8.5's and wears size 11boots because he puts 2 pairs of thick socks on to ride and then goes and gets wide board too! He crazy!

Everyone everywhere will tell you having boots that fit is the only VERY important part of your equipment. Have bindings that don't fall off and down the hill u go!