Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2012/2013 setup pics!

299K views 833 replies 288 participants last post by  SnowDragon 
#1 ·
Same old shit, different years and different shit. Just picked up my new Berzerker, Raiden Phantoms, and Northwave Decade sl's.
Attach a pic and share what u got!

Attachments

See less See more
#38 ·
Ahh, I just posted my set up in the older thread just now. Haha. I hate to double post, but this should be in this thread rather then the old thread. So forgive me on the double post.

Mind you this is my very first set up. And I still need to buy boots.

2012 Rome Postermania 155w
2011 Flow Nxt-at bindings

#39 · (Edited)
2013 Lib Tech T.Rice Pro Horsepower w/ Burton C60 Bindings

Here is my set up for 2012-2013. Goin out to wolf creek and whistler this winter. Cant wait to ride this beast:cheeky4:

2013 Lib tech T.Rice Pro HorsePower
2009 Burton C60
2012 T.Rice Boots

Attachments

#43 · (Edited)
What I'll mostly be riding this season :D 11/12 Never Summer Heritage X, 11/12 Flux Sf45, Bern Baker Carbon, Electric Eg2, Swany X-Cell II, Never Summer technical fleece, Smarty Original Cargo pants, and some Nike Zoom Force 1's. Got some great deals.

My dads setup for this year [he leaves his stuff at my apt]. New 10/11 Burton Missons. Slightly used 09/10 Never Summer Heritage XR. -The Board was only $85 with shipping off geartrade, and it only has a few scratches; plus the edges are perfect. Actually wish I would have find a deal like that before I bought mine lol

Also have some green smarty cargo's for st. patties, and a red burton jacket to pair with them for christmas :laugh:

#46 ·
Not new but new to me and barely used picked up super cheap. 2010 ride DH 159
Also have a set of ride triad boots and giro helmet ordered and on the way.
Still looking for a more free ride freestyle board to get this year but haven't decided what. 2012 model.

#68 ·
Snowboard Ski binding Ski Ski Equipment Footwear

Here's my NS SL 155 setup for this year

Personal protective equipment Workwear Outerwear Uniform Rain pants

and here's my gear.

On the left is a pair of Airblaster Parker pants (Blue) and an Airblaster Javier jacket (yellow). The stuff on the right is Oakley, but I don't know the models. I bought them at a local Oakley outlet last year, so I think they are 2010-2011 stuff. The pants are teal, and the jacket is white (hard to tell from photo).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.