Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - greater transparency
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
outlyr
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
outlyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: conus
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
Do you really think that Obama getting a "D" in calculus is more prescient than how Romney managed his business and finances?
Obama's applications for admission and financial aid are much more important than his transcripts. The truth is that Mitt Romney is in the 1%, he's trying to downplay this fact in order to appeal to the other 99%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
On the other hand, you have a presidential candidate who is campaigning on his economic and gubernatorial record. Strange then that he would choose to not disclose that record.
What do you mean? Romney's "economic and gubernatorial record" is a matter of public record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
Something stinks, and everyone knows it.
I agree, Obama is definitely hiding something.
outlyr is offline  
 
 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome