Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - worst crashes you've seen?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #84 (permalink)
McGeezer

Going through glades at snowshoe I got too much speed and the trees got too tight so I tried to bail out the back before I got to this one tree but ending up catching the mother fucker with my front thigh at 10-15 mph. leg was dead for two days and I had a dinner plate size bruise for a month afterwards. Im pretty sure I was about a newton from snapping my femur.

When I was younger, maybe 11-12, I was on a church ski trip (for the babes of course) and tried to tail press over one of those orange plastic fences (it was down, flat on the ground) and basically fucked it right up, caught my nose on the bitch at speed and catapulted my face right into the hard pack, board continued over my back, popping every vertebrae in the process and I ending up laying on my back. After I spent 10-15 minutes groaning on the side of the run I determined everything was ok and rode down the hill only to be laughed at by the aforementioned "church babes" due to the how swollen and grotesque my face had become. All my bros gave me credit for walking it off though, bros before hoes.

The end
McGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote