Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - greater transparency
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
outlyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Simply "reacting" to your opponent is weaksauce. The left doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy trying to thwart the right, they simply want to do their work. The right spends its time trying to tell everyone what to do and being Debbie Downers instead of standing UP for something.
What are you talking about? Does the left or the right support big government? Who desires expansion of bureaucracy? Are you trying to tell us that Media Matters doesn't spend much time and energy thwarting the right?

Quote:
I don't think anybody gives a shit about Obamas grades or whether he shares them with you, but I know plenty of people who think that Romney's tax situation is FUCKING BULLSHIT. You can defend it but my statement of public perception is true.
Think about it snowklinger, that's not a statement of public perception, but a statement of your private perception. Again, his grades are insignificant, although they could be embarrassing, they would affect public perception much less than a big fat lie. Again, it's the man's integrity that's at stake.

Quote:
This thread is fucking retarded.
Thanks for participating.