Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - new shop - need your help
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.rutherford View Post
ha nice to see you guys are willing to help people out in something you "love".
cause yeah, i'm probably a corporate big shot with millions. and i'm deciding to invest in a skate/snow shop that i hope to one day turn into the walmart of the industry. and you guys are all my minions i can't wait to make profit off of and screw over.

thanks. hope i never cross paths with any of you in the future.
but that definitely won't happen, cause i'm doomed to failure.

and next time i post a link i'll make sure you don't have to copy-paste. shoot those two buttons are a real doozy.
I would like you to take not of the unofficial forum policy on online surveys. We are not your personal survey taking test group. If you want our help you have to show you deserve it by putting in a little effort. In this case just a simple video. People have done it in the past and guess what, everyone was extremely gung ho about doing the survey for them. It worked out great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Learn to internet, it may come in handy if you ever want to do business.

You may want to add attitude adjustment to internet savvy while your trying to self improve.

Get a clue pal. Not only is this your best internet resource for snowboarding, but your pissing on it 2 posts in. Guess what, we are a bunch of riders, so we like to say fuck, drink, smoke, and generally be dicks to each other on the web. Antagonizing us during the summer is extremely easy. Grow a pair.
+1 internet to you. Perfect response
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
2 posts in and you obviously already fail at social media at networking. You remind me of every fucking kid that wants to open a shop. Since you probably don't have a pair and will never respond to this I don't know why I'm asking these questions.

Rent/own location
Target demographics
Distance to the slopes
Urban or rural
Ski town or urban
What brands are you carrying
What's your 2, 5, and 10 year plan
How are you going to embrace the ever changing landscape of online retail while being a brick and mortar
Do you have a standing relationship with reps in your territory
Competition
Grass roots
Will you be privately financed through personal loans from friends/family or are you going to have to get a loan from a bank.
Will you have an ever changing line of credit to sustain you if something changes
Exit strategy
Social Media
What makes you different than everyone else.

If you don't have any answer to even one of these questions you're fucked.
Oh BA...providing incredibly relevant and useful material where it counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote