Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Denver: Early Season Trip-Wkd Nov 9th-11th
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
BruceWard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapn.K View Post
I was going to say the same thing. Flights to Durango or the Springs aren't too much more(from FL, anyway). Both cut the drive time. I haven't been but plan to go early season with a buddy in Denver.

Bruce,
Did you book already? I would be sketch getting tickets this far out for early season. BTW, what's an "abusive" alcoholic? Sort of subjective.
Hey - yeah, I booked it on Jet Blue just because they were having a special and I couldnt decide between VT, SLC or CO - last travel date for the promo was 11/14 so I made the commitment. Can easily change it up. I think just knowing I have it baked it provides some comfort.

And being a somewhat an abusive alcoholic myself I figure one is enough for the trip although I'd be on good behavior if I am drivin'. I'll check out those Springs/Durango flights too.