Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Does UPS do this to everyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by budderbear View Post
So my ups guy doesn't ring the doorbell or give a knock when he drops off my packages like they use to. I'll be home and won't know I have a package until 3-4 hours later. That's alot of time for would be thieves. The worst part though is that all my packages seem to come like this... If I'm lucky!, worse if not.

At least nothing has been damaged...YET So does anyone else have any stories about shipping services ? Also wouldn't they cut down on insurance claims if there drivers actually saw the people take delivery of the package. What would stop someone from buying something really expensive then saying they never got it? Pretty stupid if you ask me.
I get the exact same thing from UPS. Dented up packages just left in the general vicinity of my door. No knock or ring of the doorbell. It kind of pisses me off, except for the fact that I live in a gated community so I'm not overly worried about thieves. That said, I REALLY didn't appreciate it when I ordered a new Lib Tech board and the UPS guy just leaned it against my door. For a $500 item, ring the goddamned doorbell!!!!
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote