Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Does UPS do this to everyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
budderbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Pretty simple fix if your that worried about it, just request a signature required for drop off when you order things.
Then I have to stay home from work or adventures if I have a package coming ? If I'm not home and I know a package is coming and it gets stolen thats my fault, but If I am home and it gets stolen right out from under me then its still my fault but I'm going to be pissed at the ups guy for not even attempting to let me know its here. Also delivery confirmation costs a buck or two more and thats if the company is willing to do it. Plus like I said with insurance claims... I wonder how many jerks say they never got the package when they did. If the ups driver saw you take delivery then that wouldn't happen or they wouldn't get away with it. I don't expect them to wait at everyones door, because a lot of people aren't home, but how freakin hard would it be to just give a little knock before you walk back to your truck O well, glad your drivers are cool

I once had some computer parts ordered about 5 years ago and I sat and watched threw my blinds as the driver pretty much chucked the packages from his truck to my porch. I do live on the second floor, maybe thats why all my packages look like they where sat on by an elephant.

Last edited by budderbear; 08-23-2012 at 04:27 PM.
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote