Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Does UPS do this to everyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
budderbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
If you want it delivered securely, either stay home and wait or get it shipped to your local UPS store and go pick it up.

What good is being home if they don't even knock or ring the bell and some thieve grabs it before you because you didn't even know it was out there ? Packages don't "ALWAYS" arrive when there suppose to, and I don't know about you but I can't afford to just miss work then miss another day of work because it didn't come on the day it was suppose too.

What some people don't seem to understand or care about is that it would only take a few seconds per delivery to simply ring or knock and could save them lots of money on claims.

Not to mention I tip my drivers around Christmas and major holidays because I get a lot of packages and I know there "suppose" to work hard. Not coming to the door doesn't hurt me. I guess from now on if the package arrives in good working order, then fine. If it shows up broke or damaged, I'll just keep saying I didn't get it until they get it right.

Fedex>UPS.uck

Also had a package that was already on the truck for delivery get delayed bye a whole day because of an address error on there part. Funny thing was it was 2 day shipping, so an extra day goof cost me about $10 that I could have saved had I just used ground and they didn't mess up. You think they reimbursed me ? haha HELL NO!

Lately I've been getting as much stuff as possible sent to my p.o. box so I can just go over when I feel like and get the key from my box and pick up my package.

Last edited by budderbear; 08-24-2012 at 03:06 AM.
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote