Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Potentially headed to Telluride this winter
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Dude, if you can go to Telluride and get 6 nights lodging and 4 lift tickets for $400, fucking GO.

Absolutely beautiful area. I've never ridden there, but it's one of my favorite spots in CO overall.

Check and see if the room has a kitchenette or at least a fridge and microwave. Even if you're just dealing with a fridge and microwave, you can eat cheap by hitting up a grocery store - just don't wait until you get to T-ride to do it. Not sure where you'd be flying into or driving from, but hit up a store in Montrose or somewhere like that and it'll be a helluva lot cheaper than anything in T-ride.

Eat a big breakfast before leaving the room, pack granola bars, trail mix and the like to hold you over on the mountain, then maybe plan on eating out a couple of times for dinner.