Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

K2 Ultra Dream

7K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  snowklinger 
#1 ·
Ok, I'm intrigued. Anyone know much about this board? Seems like a fun big mountain board. Haven't seen much talk about it yet.

#3 · (Edited)
You can use "thread tools" to subscribe to a thread but since I'm interested in the ultra dream as well and don't mind getting my count up 1 i'll just post here too :D
It was between the turbo dream and a fastplant last year. I went with the plant because it was cheaper and had a 5 year warranty against core breaks, plus I like the natural pop from the bamboo, and I was starting to get into freestyle. I'll probably pick up the turbo this year though. (last years model)

#4 ·
You can use "thread tools" to subscribe to a thread but since I'm interested in the turbo dream as well and don't mind getting my count up 1 i'll just post here too :D
It was between the turbo dream and a fastplant last year. I went with the plant because it was cheaper and had a 5 year warranty against core breaks, plus I like the natural pop from the bamboo, and I was starting to get into freestyle. I'll probably pick up the turbo this year though. (last years model)
Thanks for the lesson :thumbsup:
But on the TD. Great board, hasnt let me down yet. I'm wondering if this Ultra Dream is gonna be better all around. I'll be picking up if that's the case.

#11 ·
I've heard some good things about the Ultra Dream and I'm looking at it as a possible replacement for my Gyrator.

I'm waiting to see what The Good Ride has to say in October.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.