Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for advice on an all mountain board
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Chance42
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
what you need to do is hop your happy ass on the trolley ride it uptown to the Camellia Grill and get about 6 slices of pecan pie, get back on the trolley and go downtown to Cafe DuMonde and get about 10 orders of beignets, walk over to Central st. Grocery and get another 10 mufalletas, and grab about 10lbs of crawfish and ship that shit up here to me before Issac fuckspins N.O. again.
Haha, that made me have a good chuckle. Ol' Isaac is a baby cat 1 at 75 mph (74 mph is the minimum for a cat one), although the pressure is pretty high for a cat 1. I thought you were gonna tell me to eat all that, I was like man I need to LOSE weight.

Yea I kind of have the gear itch, and wanted something maybe slightly stiffer than my SL. It's a 10-11, the 12-13 is supposed to have a lighter core with more pop and the carbonium or w/e topsheet. Not a whole lot of difference from mine but yea. If nothing else I'm going to switch out to some targa bindings, my burton prophecy bindings were creating some bad pressure points and weren't really a comfortable ride. Gives a new meaning to cold feet.

I guess I just want to change it up and try something new and see how I like it. Maybe I should just get a charging board and keep the sl and throw some targas or even 390 bosses on there.

Now let me go get some beignets
Chance42 is offline   Reply With Quote