Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ne one from Maryland
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #66 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernste03 View Post
I'll fly and meet u there. But I'm down for the trip. I'm Doing a wolf creek and whistled trip this year. I try to get out west at least twice a season. If anyone is doing any cabins at 7 springs or anywhee close let me know and I'm there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBthe3rd View Post
Lol... I was looking up flights into Burlington VT from Regan National DC ... Needless to say, it may be worth the drive for me if the driving duties are shared lol... But yeah.. I already have a trip planned for 7 Springs... Dec 27-30th staying at the holiday inn express 4 miles away for $252.00 for 3 nights..but something's telling me it may be a little to early in the season... Hope not!
I'll make sure to put up a post in this section as the season starts to kick off. I'm trying to hit up Whistler too.

As far as driving to Stowe, I don't mind driving the whole way, but any ride alongs will have to split the gas bill.. Will def save a lot of money from flying too. If you fly into Burlington, you still have a 45 minute drive to Stowe if I remember correctly.

Last edited by sleev-les; 08-29-2012 at 07:10 AM.
sleev-les is offline   Reply With Quote