Originally Posted by $hen
Sure candle wax is okay? cause its just simple like this candles I have at home like which come in the silver holds. This is a pic of my board and whats wrongish.
Yes, I'm sure. I'm telling you nothing I wouldn't do on my own boards. Put it this way... you will wear out the board or grow tired of it LONG before candle wax eats through (assuming it even does) your base. If you're that concerned (I wouldn't be), go buy the white tallow candles that have no additives... you know the kind that some folks use for light when there's a power outage.
What's wrongish? Nothing really. You've just got a few scratches on the base... nothing a little hot wax on the base won't cure. If you're into park riding you'll do a lot more to your base in a few days. Don't overthink this.