Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW: Kessler "RIDE" 168 - The Ultimate Snowboard
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #25 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice View Post
On the price issue, it was not an error! I spoke with them the 1st day I saw the add!
Crazy! Just goes to show you shouldn't believe what you read on the internets... Cause somebody mentioned it being an error. Anyway I didn't know the iGet.It group was from Quebec. Makes more sense now... REALLY wish I had got in on this deal back then. If it wasn't for my bindings not working I would have bought it right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice View Post
BTW... just for reference, when I spoke with the Kessler dist (in TO I think) at the time, he told me he couldn't believe this board was flying off the shelves! They sold out in a matter of 2 weeks. Mostly out west! They weren't sure why...
Not sure why they're so surprised?!? Sounds like it's the perfect board for western Canada...

Okay so I e-mailed iGet.It and this was their reply...

"Hello Aaron,

We are planning to redo an offer for the Kessler’s snowboards, unfortunately we don’t have any dates planned out but I will personally send you an email to let you know in advance when the offer should be live.

Thank you very much for your interests in IGet.it"
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote