Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Regulations and those who fall through the cracks
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
2hipp4u
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
managers and politicians never have to use critical thinking.
To suggest politicians and corporate managers could think in a critical manor is funny shit, My second job is working for a forbes top 50 company and let me tell you these people couldn't manage their way out of a wet paper bag. They hire people straight out of college with no real world experiance, no people skills etc... all they are, are bean counters.

On the other side I have stood face to face with politicians from the city level all the way up to the US Senate. I would say not all but about 75% are just plain stupid, egotistical and narcissistic fucktwats. Also let me say this is not exclusive to one party, the percentage is about the same for both.

I agree there needs to be regulations. The problem is these people wont do the hard work, we pay millions of dollars for politicains and there staff to craft laws that are fair and in the common interest of all the people, yet they fail time after time.

Personally I think it is mostly by design, you have lawyers crafting legislation for their own personal gain. Its kind of like the fox guarding the hen house.

I have no use for lawyers, never met one yet who has a core value or a soul.