Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Not impressed with Whistler/Blackcomb
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #65 (permalink)
deeken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
You live Brooklin NY...i live in Vancouver BC. You sound like someone who never goes to Whistler that speaks out his ass...as apposed to me who has spent roughly 10-15 nights a year in the winter and 10-15 nights a year in the summer up there every year since the early 90s.
I'm the one that started this thread and I was there in February.

Quote:
You want to see groups of single girls?...go to whistler in the summer. Its one stagget after another. I was there just last week and they had "wonderlust" which was a world wide Yoga convention. Yea...its easy to meet groups of single girls.
I'm not going all the way up there in the summer to meet single girls. You can find them any any beach, resort, clubs, bars etc all over the planet. Besides I'm married so unfortunately (for the single ladies) I'm taken. The only possible reason to head up there would be to play golf. I hear the courses there are amazing, yet over priced.

I would rather spend time in Vancouver over Whistler in the Summer. As I was driving past it I was amazing how beautiful of a city it was. Damn shame I couldn't spend a day or two there.

Quote:
I dont work for there, and to be honest the less people who go the better in my opinion...so I take back everything I said. The boarding sucks, golf is terrible, food is cafeteria grade and its 90% gay men. Dont go you'll hate it.
LOL See, I knew the truth would come out. I'm glad you came to your senses.
deeken is offline   Reply With Quote