Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for advice on an all mountain board
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
Chance42
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance42 View Post
I somehow missed the Wildlife when looking this over before. After looking at that, what about a bezerker? It is a little more aggressive, but a board I can grow into won't hurt my feelings. Like I said I'm going to try and find time in my schedule to work in up to 20 days a year.

I should have just moved to Denver 3 years ago like I had planned... damn it.

Anyways, Ride Bezerker in a 161 or 158, the narrow waist is a nice thought for my hobbit feet.
So I'm liking the Ride lineup.. I've basically refined my selection to the Wildlife 158, Bezerker 158 or Machete GT 157 or 160, and The DH2 in 158.

I like the damp factor of my NS, so with Ride having that reputation, that caught my eye, plus their boards aren't too wide for my Sam Wise feet.

The Bezerker is the most aggressive out of those from what I can gather. I am wanting a board that is able to get a little more aggressive than my NS and feel more stable at speed. I enjoyed my SL, but it wasn't confidence inspiring when bombing. Playing around and getting baby air it was pretty awesome though. I'm also attracted to the fact that it is a narrow board with my hobbit feet. Granted how I have my SL setup I have like 1/4" over hang on each side, so 252 on the other boards isn't going to hinder me either.

Going to pair it up with either 12 or 13 Capos or 12 Targas. Leaning towards the Capos, but we'll see.
Chance42 is offline   Reply With Quote