Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Corporate discount Seasons Passes for Cypress bowl
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtBothEnds View Post
Thanks for the Cypress info, I was about to buy a Silver Pass but I might go this route instead and save some money. Is there any catch? Do you have to pick them up for us or something like that? How did you work out this corporate deal? I'd like a little info on this.

As far as Seymour Vs. Cypress; Cypress is bigger but Seymour has some really cool terrain if you know where to look and they put a lot more work into their park than Cypress. I've had a lot of fun on both hills.

An air big? Who cares? I'd rather they put some money/effort into freestyle terrain. This is just gimmicky.
There is absolutely NO catch.

My 6'4" 280lb black buddy gives private lessons, he doesn't work for or @ Cypress. He has his own clientele.
Anyone can apply to get the corporate rate, but you have to have a minimum of 20 people to even apply.

I probably wouldn't be able to get that many pre bought, so I wouldn't be able too hook it up but since he already has his 20 peeps, I talked him into letting me piggyback off him.

Normally you couldn't just buy a single pass for this price, but now the quota doesn't matter, that's how I'm able to offer it to you without any restrictions.

& there are NO catches or restrictions.

1) You log in with the names given.
2) Buy your pass.
3) Go up there & get your picture taken.
4) Rip shit up.
5) Praise TT.

That's it.

That air bag may be gimmicky, & it might not be useful for 90% of the people using it. Luckily I fall in the 10% that will.
I landed my first back flip year before last, it was like 4 feet deep. I don't usually get chances to do them all that often cause I not doin' that shit in a bullet proof snowboard park.

This thing could help me dial in a whole new bag of tricks, so that I will be able to do them comfortably anywhere on the hill.

I've been mentally going over the things I want do do & this I think will be key in them coming to fruition.

I broke my tailbone @ Seymour & I hold a grudge. Simple as that.
I used to go there lots, go straight into the bar, sit with some people that were done for the day, start drinkin' then after everyone's all cool, ask for their tickets.
Did it almost every day one year. It's awesome & super easy to do, you meet a shit load of people, & all it costs you is buyin' beer.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote