Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Truck Snowboard Rack/Rail System. Anyone tried Inno?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Flaus

Default Truck Snowboard Rack/Rail System. Anyone tried Inno?

So, I have a Dodge Ram 1500 I use to go to the local mountains here in MD. Typically go with the wife and a couple of friends who all board and I am tired of putting everyone's gear in the bed. We wrap them up in blankets, and go through great lengths to protect them from getting damaged while transporting, but with coolers and and things sliding around that is a PITA.

I have been looking for something that would mount to the top of the bed rails, so I can put a Thule/Yakima rack on top. Thought about making my own, but don't knwo how to weld so after a long search I finally came across Inno. Anyone used the Inno RT-101 clamps with the bars and put a board/ski holder from Yakima/Thule on them? Seems like a great system, and will do what I want it to. Not the cheapest at $185 without the board holder, but that is life. Any thoughts or experience with this type of setup?

Inno RT101 Truck Bed base rack
Flaus is offline   Reply With Quote