Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Anything going on in the Off Season

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  con3593 
G
#1 ·
I'm in the Snowmass/Aspen area and it's freaking dead. We went out last night into Aspen, and I'll have to say it was pretty lame. Any one else in a mountain town having any luck finding some night life in the off season? Lately it's been drinking games in employee housing... which isn't all that bad I guess.

#2 ·
Drinking games with my softball team, so basically the same as you. Last night we decided to rock the eye-black in full-on Alice Cooper / KISS style for our next game. Should be pretty funny. I'm sure the other team is going to be like WTF!?

G
#3 ·
Sounds pretty freaking sweet. I should look up some softball leagues around here, I just don't really know where to begin. One of the dudes here was telling me about ultimate kickball that goes on every Tuesday night... regular kickball but you MUST have a beer in hand at all times. Sounds right up my alley.

G
#6 ·
Im in the jersey/new york area which means blue mountain and camelbach closed much earlier durin the season b4 any1. Theres lots in the city and festivitie aound town. fox N Hounds during UFC nights are awsome!! Evene picnic at employees house turn out to b good night s 2.. I cant wait theres a giant meadowlands mall opening up early 2009 with its 1st indoor sno../ski slopes.. hopefully season can defenetly be all year long!! EvErY1 ShOulD cHeCk iT OuT It'S called " MEADOWLANDS XANADU "

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.