Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - LTD Proto CT/NS Contest
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Well I really wanted to put a pic of my lil nephew in all my gear but u can barely see the board...my avatar pic is a pretty sick picture of a really tiny jump so Ill just use it!

I love how RC just provides the best of both worlds - the squirellyness of rocker is available between the feet and fun to teeter on in pow, but when you lay down a rail to engage that camber - hello serious carving and edgehold.

I just shredded the base and rails of this baby on all the exposed crap last year, but she's holding strong....

FWIW the black eagle/flag Heritage is the sickest board graphic ever. Every time I see it, it literally causes a visceral reaction, I have to shake my head, comment "badass"...etc - and its been a couple years now but still...pretty cool that they are all protected by carbonium so they still look brand new...
Thanks for contributing snowklinger. We need to get your nephew on a Evo mini. Would love to see the little guy, but your avatar pic is sick. Well said on the edge hold of RC.

Best of luck and we all hear you about last season. I can honestly say this year will be better. Can't be worse, but still always fun.

What 14ers did you scramble up this Summer?
The Chairman is offline   Reply With Quote