Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Whistler Accommodation
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
RagJuice Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by roremc View Post
Guessing you are not working? Might I suggest doing all the resorts in BC and some in Alberta? Two months would get you some good times at all of the good ones/

Just a thought.
Thanks for the reply. You're correct, we won't be working. On the BC/Alberta thing, great minds think alike: that's actually what we are doing! Two months in Whistler then a road trip across BC and Alberta to Calgary before heading onward. We want to experience the resort living, just for a while, get our snowlegs back (because of this trip we didn't get away at all in Winter 11/12 so we'll be rusty) and really get to know the mountain and the place (it's somewhere we may go back to). And then we still get to experience plenty of other spots.

Since I posted this we think we may have found somewhere suitable. It's in Creekside, not far from the gondola apparently. I've been led to believe a lot the seasonaires stay in Creekside, is that right? Is it ok as a spot to stay even though it's a bit outside the main town?
RagJuice Crew is offline   Reply With Quote