Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Found almost 40 New Arbor,Capita,GNU &
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qball View Post
Smart enough?? Since when does it take genius to smash a window and load up a truck with snowboards before police arrive?
Your stores don't have bars on the windows?
That used to happen 15 years ago around here.
You'd have a hard time driving an armored car though the concrete barriers to even get to the bars in the windows around here.

I bought a brand new Salomon before from a used sporting goods store legitimately with receipt & all that jazz, turned out it was one of a batch stolen like that.

The next time I went in there they told me the po-po wanted it. They were just going to take it & give me nothing.
But since in my eyes, I bought it legit, & they didn't didn't know my name or address I told them to go eat a dick.

I even got a hold of Salomon & told them the story, I thought they might be able to help out the poor kid about to get fucked over? They didn't give a shit & just wanted the board back too.
Subsequently I had to tell them that I too would not be giving a shit then & that they could go eat a dick as well.

Had it for about 5 years, then sold it.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote