Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Women's Freeride Bindings
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Judestudio

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Women's Freeride Bindings

I'm looking for a second set of bindings for freeride on my Never Summer Lotus. I current ride the Union Trilogy but despite it being an all mountain binding, I still find the highbacks a bit soft and I've since moved them to my freestyle board (Signal Vita Rocker). I have really small foot and I currently use Salomon F22 boots in size 4.5 US and so you can imagine I can only go for the smallest bindings (but not kids/youth).

The following bindings are available to me locally, please help me pick one to match my Lotus! Responsiveness is the key as I like to go steep and ride off-piste, tree lines, some jumps over natural rollers and terrains.

- 2012 Burton Lexa with Re:flex
- 2011 Burton Escapade (no reflex)
- 2012 Rome Strut
- 2012 Rome Madison

They are all about the same price. I'm appealed to the Lexas for the new reflex tech but I'm afraid it may be too soft for what I need? I've heard great stuff about the Madisons, but are they also on the soft side and heavy?

PS. I had a previous thread on similar topic, but since I started that off that one asking for advise on freestyle setup, I decide to open a new one here to ask for freeride setup and keep things tidy!

Thanks in advance, guys!!