Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ohio Snowboarding
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
henry06x

Your going to have that at these small ass places. Not enough room for everyone to spread out Expecially in the park. I go to snowtrails and on Friday Saturday nights I don't go anywhere near the parks until the busses start rolling out. Have about a 15+ minute wait for the lift! My favorite is when ski patrol decides to take a run thru the park because they are bored of all the other runs and then stop directly infront of a feature to watch their buddy go down the hill or talk. I sprayed two a year ago because they cut me of and stopped right before the takeoff of a jump. They just skied to the bottom and gave me a shitty look. That traveling Ski patrol around here are shitty they just think they own everything and people just need to get out of their way. Even the lady that works the cash register in the caffateria bitches about them lol.

Anyways after a shitty season last year only a few months left! Weather reports are calling for cold and snowie! Not that you can rely on the predictions but you can hope.