Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Debating Whether to Get Flux Rk30s or Something Else
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
ShadowCloud04

Default Debating Whether to Get Flux Rk30s or Something Else

Hi, this will be my third serious year snowboarding and I am planning on getting better gear. I'm looking at getting a 152 Libtech Skate Banana and I already have a pair of DC rogan 10.5. I am looking at getting the Flux Rk30 large, but am not sure on size/ whether it is right for me.

I have been looking around a lot and they seem like nice bindings, but I'm worried they may be to flexy. I mainly snowboard all park because I live in the midwest. I mostly like hitting the jumps in the park with boxes and probably more rails sprinkled in this year. I also go riding with my friends down other hills, but nothing to serious except when I take a trip to Breckenridge. There I do a lot more and want to do some back country this year. I am just wondering if these will hold up and satisfy my style. I am not very knowledged on the extensive tech of snowboarding so far so this is why I am asking.

Thanks.
ShadowCloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote