Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. Approach the ramp in a downhill trajectory, with no regard for safety.
2. Catch an edge just at the lowest point in the approach
3. Fly forward head first, burying your head and shoulders to about mid-shoulder.
4. For extra steeze points, bone your entire body on impact so that it extends rigidly up from the snow at an angle, before relaxing and letting yourself fall to earth.
5. If desired, you can hold up a cartoon sign that says "Medic" at this point.
This is how I normally do it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.