Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2012 Q & A
View Single Post
post #686 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trox View Post
I do not know if the hardware was changed. I did compare this hardware to my 2012 Park bindings I used on my 2010 Skate Banana and 2012 Park Pickle (purchased from Wiredsport) and they are the same length. I received an email today from Mervin and they said M6x14mm and that is what the picture shows.

Yessir, that is the correct hardware. A few thoughts (it may be none of these). The baseplate/disc combo on the park bindings was a little "picky" last year. The disc was very thin and it was possible for it to be placed in a way where it tilted slightly. If tightened in that position then the "low" screw(s) could potentially bottom out.

Also, Loc-Tite can bunch or flake in. That can cause a false bottom or block the screw.

We did not find an insert issue with Bataleon 2012, but it is always a good measure to check inserts for resin that could have deposited during manufacturing.

Let me know if any of this helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|