Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #1779 (permalink)
ayrik_c

Hello everyone, my names Eric and I've been a member of this site for a little while now. I've been a long time lurker and spend quite a bit of time reading this forum. I must admit posting something is a little intimidating. Everyone is so knowledgeable and the reviews have helped me make some great purchases.

I went out a ton last season and picked up the basics rather easily. I'm sure I still have a lot to learn but I'm definitely looking forward to this coming winter. I'll be spending a lot of time at Chicopee (Kitchener, ON). So if anyone in the area is interested in meeting up, shoot me a PM at some point. I have a couple of snowboarding trips planned for this year. A weekend trip to Montreal and visiting a friend in Calgary over Christmas. I can't wait!

I picked up a Never Summer Evo this past summer and some Malavita bindings in Sulfur. The combo looks so rad. Only thing, it's killing me to look at it everyday. Haha. I'm going to post a picture in the Never Summer Proto Contest if any of you are interested in seeing what it looks like.

Well I look forward to contributing/posting in the future, thanks so much for this amazing site and thanks to all the people that post on a daily basis.
ayrik_c is offline   Reply With Quote