Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - LAS VEGAS RIDERS and SO CAL
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dutch Ninja

Yeah, Lee is close especially for me because I live on the North end of town. The price for a pass up at Lee is rediculious last I checked. The terrain is... well its just not there. If you are into park riding and like jumps and stuff I can see why you would ride there but if you like riding pow and getting freshies pretty much all day than BH or EP are the way to go. Not to mention its like half the price so even though you have to burn a lot of gas it ends up evening out (haven't actually done the calculations). If you did get a pass to BH I would be willing to split gas with you but not room and board cause I sleep in my car... and there is only room for one lol. Oh and I have a very irregular work schedule so I would very rarely be headed that way during the weekend and I have a pass to EP so if I were to head that way during the weekend I would probably go there instead cause its better. So, basically once in a blue moon I might be able to actually car pool with you lol.
Dutch Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote