Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Breckenridge Dew tour 2012
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Breckenridge Dew tour 2012

We just secured a house in Breck for the week of Dec. 12th-19th only to find out the Dew tour is supposed to be over that weekend? 15-17? I went to the tours site and no info at all, no dates, no nothing. I'm not sure if the blurb I caught on one of the Breck tourist sites was talking about this year, 12-13 season or last year 11-12 season. Anyone know the dates? (Yes I googled it, so if that is all you know then STFU )

If that is the case, anyone ever been to this event? Do tickets cost much? How late do they run the comps? (No way in hell am I gonna give up a day of riding to go watch some crap I can see on youtube....fucking sick of watching youtube boarding already ) I assume they have bands and what not, does this cost anything? Are all the Summit resorts gonna be clogged up with teenaged Shaun White wanna-be's? I ride A-bay...

2 of my brothers didn't get to go last year so we are doing 2 trips this year, this early one, and one in the spring. that means my budget is going to be pretty slim for entertainment (like I care, I go to ride, I can entertain myself fine around here ) Thing is, my current GF is going with, and she has never been to Co. so a big event/party would be fun for her. (she doesn't ride, but she's Irish so loves to party, hell can almost drink me under the table)

I look forward to BA's assessment of how I will be trampled to death by Burton fanboys before I get anywhere near the Park

Any info on dates, what to expect (I'm just hoping for snow dammit) or what it's like and what it cost's to check it out, would be most appreciated.

Last edited by JeffreyCH; 09-13-2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: so the grammar nazi's don't crucify me
JeffreyCH is offline   Reply With Quote