Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advice in replacing my board
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Having had several made in canada Options and continue to keep a couple...because they are great at what they do, they had excellent materials, great design and practically bombproof. Anyway I love my options for their firmness, stability and pop...btw have really small feet so I like the narrowness of the women boards (trinity=vinson and the kendra starr). And my ideal resort board would be the starr 155 or trinity with just a tad more radius cut with magnetraction and its traditional camber...much like an old gnu b pro without the banana...for a hot rod, quick, tight snappy, nimble ride,...btw also rode a gnu b-nice (abit too soft) with mag no banana...one of my all time favorites til the tail snapped.

jm something
ks mirror 157
trinity 158...still ride for blasting inbounds
starr 155...still ride for groomer days
northshore pintail 162...keeping for a possible diy splitty

Anyway old Options are relatively stiffer than most boards today...idk and have never rode a never summer but imagine they are made as well with good material as the ol options. So anyway I'd suggest either a hybrid design...(but probably won't have the snap/pop and highspeed solid carving as your cambered option)...so something in the never summer line up or the lib/gnu like a t rice or lando.

Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 09-13-2012 at 10:39 AM.
wrathfuldeity is offline   Reply With Quote