Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camp Seven Women's Board
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Optikal_Illuzion

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Hey, welcome to the forum! I did a lot of my learning at Mt St Louis and Blue back in the day. Actually my first turns on a snowboard with metal edges was at snow valley! lol

Anyway, I hate to sounds negative but I've never heard of Camp Seven. And searching around the internets doesn't turn up much. I bought a no-name board for my first board and it the binding inserts pulled out on a trial run in my backyard! That was when I was 11.
Thanks for the welcome Yea the hills around here are small but its better than hibernating the winter away

And thanks for your thought. I've been researching boards, and my second option is a System Vibe 2012 Snowboard 150 or 153cm or the Nitro Lectra Blend Zero 2012 Snowboard.

I decided to buy the boots locally because of all the issues that can come with an online boot purchase. I have a very hard time finding shoes in local stores, let alone a snowboard boot lol.

TY again for your input, it is much appreciated!

EDIT: checking out asogear... I might go with them since they are local... thanks sooooooo much!!!!

Last edited by Optikal_Illuzion; 09-14-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Optikal_Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote