Previous post of yours .
the best way to stay safe around treewells, or in any avy terrain is to:
1. ride with a partner and stay within sight of each other.
2. have a radio/cellphone. whistle.
3. remain conscious when you go under (helmet?)
4. avalung and beacon
5. know how to get out of your bindings without looking, while upside down, with limited mobility
6. know your terrain. know how to recognize this stuff. pay attention to the snow conditions and quality.
7. wear bright clothing.
i am sure there is more stuff, but a blowtorch ain't one of em