Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding with a broken arm?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hidde

Default Snowboarding with a broken arm?

Hey guys,

In march I broke my arm in a football match(the actual football that is played with a ball aswel as feet that is :P ). Both bones completely broke in half, and I needed surgery. The iron plate, pin and 6 screws that were put in my arm have recently been removed, and I went to see the doctor today, expecting to hear that I can soon play football again and stuff...

Aaaaand he told me not to do so for the next 6(!) months! I asked him "well what about snowboarding?" I usually go in december, but I will go in february 2013 aswel and I don't feel like missing out on all the fun this year... He said he didn't know yet, and I have to come back in december(quite late, frankly, since we either have already booked or decided not to go then...) I am aware that none of you guys can say if I could go or not if the doctor can't, so that's not my question. I just would like to know if any of you is or has been in a similar situation, or knows someone, and if you can share your experiences with me...

Anyways, quite early, but have a happy season already guys!
Hidde is offline   Reply With Quote