Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Survey - Tell us what you're riding
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed11 View Post
Yes exactly BA "NEW binding company"

ie I have been working on a concept for several years, and thought it would be logical to get some information from fellow boarders before spending more money time etc into something nobody might want.

Therfore I came to a snowboard forum to get some feedback on binding preferences, certain features etc etc, to help gain some information on what people are riding now, to help decide whether this would ever be viable.

So no, not a big company. And yes, my own project.

And yes I am sure you have seen many people come with half baked ideas about the next "revolution in snowboarding etc etc" and I have no illusions about that. It might be something good, it might not. But it seems to be sensible to ask other boarders about what they ride now, when developing something new.

If you're not interested, don't participate. BTW it seems a lot of people are happy to answer the few simple questions as there is plenty of responses on the survey already.

Thanks to all those who have responded already.
How cute you figured out how to use bold. You have 4 posts all but one are crying about the response you received. Why don't you actually offer something to the people on this forum other than asking for them to give you something?

Also I hope you're working with a real binding designer as well as a reputable factory.