Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camp Seven Women's Board
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher_chik View Post
I will def try them on. I have a pair of boots that are size 10, but they arent keeping my feet dry or warm anymore, they are over 6 years old.

I read online to kick my heel back about 3 times, stand in them and see how much space is left. They are supposed to fit snugger than a street shoe. I have been going around town, trying on different pairs, some in 10 and some I'm 11, depends on the make.

And thanks, I'm SUPER stoked! I work with a few ppl who snowboard, we are planning a trip to tremblant together I just hope it stops raining so I can actually work and not waste my vacation and banked time for stupid rain days :P
Yup, and the heat moulding liners that Wiredsport mentioned are great. It's actually okay if your longest toe is *slightly* touching when you first put them on. When you mould the boots they will pack down and get a little bigger inside.

I know wiredsport is a reputable company, but if you get the boots and try them on and they're not tight, I'd consider sending back and getting a 10 instead.

Okay now I've REALLY said my peace!!! lol

BTW get down to Jay Peak if you can. I've boarded all over the east and I liked Tremblant, but Jay has the glades and the atmosphere that I like... Really laid back people and some great off-piste runs. Yay winter! lol
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote