Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camp Seven Women's Board
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
Karasene
Veteran Member

I got my first season pass when I was 23. Now that you've got a set up I really hope you go out and buy season pass! There is no other way to progress without going regularly and is by far the best value if you go at least 10 times it'll save you $$

I think I got 40-50 days my first season riding and I became obsessed! I was hitting jumps my first season by spring time.. all though not properly at the time. Lol. If you really get stoked about riding I could say realistically you can be doing basic tricks by the end of this winter if you really wanted to.

Last season I got somewhere around 130 days of riding. haha now I'm 26 and I just wanted to say cheers and I'm glad to see another rider come out of hibernation. It's never too late to learn something new and be good at it. I'm killing it after 3 seasons and I hope you can discover a new passion like I did Hope you like your new set up!
Jay Peak is a killer mountain. However you may want to wait a season before tree riding.. Good Luck!

Last edited by Karasene; 09-18-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Karasene is offline   Reply With Quote