Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camp Seven Women's Board
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasene View Post
Last season I got somewhere around 130 days of riding. haha now I'm 26 and I just wanted to say cheers and I'm glad to see another rider come out of hibernation.
Do you not work? Only way I could have done that many days last year would be if I worked at a hill... Which wouldn't both me at all. I'm hoping for 50 days this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher_chik View Post
I will be buying a seasons pass at horseshoe valley since it's the closest and most familiar to me. Snow valley sucks and I will be going to Blue here and there with friends who come up from the city. I'm hoping that with my new setup, I'll become comfortable again in no time.
LOL snow valley is where I did my first turns on a real snowboard (not a plastic Canadian Tire board) they used to have a little half pipe and some jumps but I haven't been there in probably 15+ years.

Blue's 5x7 pass is a pretty good deal, I had it for about 5 years in a row. $175 or so and you get a full pass except weekend days. If you can get any kind of modified work schedule then it works great, head up on a Monday-Tuesday and board all over an empty hill.

Bought my season pass for this year back in June. The early bird rate was $1300... Seems steep but that includes some of the best resorts in the rockies. Fernie, Lake Louise, and Kicking Horse. lol

Now it's time to start praying to the snow gods (oh yeah it's already snowed on top of some of the mountains out here, there's a reason I jumped at the chance to move from Ontario!)
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote