Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton - Process Flying V, Nitro - Team Gullwing or Ride - Berzerker
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Crookster

Default Burton - Process Flying V, Nitro - Team Gullwing or Ride - Berzerker

Hi Guys,

Im looking into buying my second ever snowboard, my first was a 2010 Burton Mayhem 158, which is getting a bit banged up and I think I need an upgrade to progress my riding!! I'm about 5'8", 74kg (I'm for England!!), been riding for about 6 years manly in Europe, I enjoy riding the whole mountain! Which is why I like the look of the new boards this season with 'Hybrid twin' - (Ride) (Gullwing - Nitro, Flying V - Burton) profiles, which sound pretty awesome

My Burton Mayhem has a flat profile (i think) and is pretty stiff and boring (hard to butter) but goes ok in powder nd groomed, so I was looking for a playful all mountain twin upgrade, that handles powder but can also be pressed around a bit.

The Ride Berserker seems like an advanced board, I would say i'm defo an Intermediate, but i'd like a challenge, and the graphics are awesome so is Jake Blauvelt , decisions decisions!

Also I've also looked into the Burton Process Flying V, and the Nitro Team Gullwing 2013, So out of these three models which would suit me best?if anyone has any info/pros/cons on any of these boards it would be great and very helpful!

Cheers!
Crookster is offline   Reply With Quote