Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I own Union Force.. Should I go for Contact Pro, or SL next?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rookie09

I'll say it again. I think the lengths of the boards are good for what you want. a shorter camber board for quicker spins of jumps and better grip through ice. a longer reverse camber (rocker) board for float and stability in powder. As for the bindings, either use your forces on the 159 and get contact pro for the 153 or put the forces on the 153 and get the SLs on the 159. Or just getting another pair of forces wouldn't be a bad option either as they are great all around bindings and you can do anything on them unless you're really technical or something and are going to be pushing the limits. I've owned a couple pairs of unions and they're excellent bindings. The only downfalls to them are as of now they don't have canting options for the footbeds and the toe strap doesn't fit well with all kinds of boots. If you don't mind the regular footbeds and if the toe strap fits your boots, I say stick with Union. If you can't make up your mind, you could also try demoing a pair early in the season to see which ones you like better.
Rookie09 is offline   Reply With Quote