Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for experience in snowboard manufacturing

953 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  IdahoFreshies 
#1 ·
I am interested in starting a snowboard manufacturing business. I need some one with experience in this field to help me start and to stay with the business. Interested in starting this business very soon. Let me know of your experience and willingness to work for a brand new snowboard company. Message me

#3 ·
I am building boards, but dont think its a job, its a hobby. You will never make money from building boards unless you target a niche market and focus on that, even then you will be lucky to break even on material costs so forget the idea if you want to make money. I suggest you go to skibuilders.com and read every thread, it takes about a week to properly read all the info over there, please dont post until you have read it all thoroughly as I can guarantee your noob questions have been asked and answered 4000 times already.

#4 ·
All i can say for this one is in over your head. How much money do you plan on investing to get this operation up and running? How big of a loan are you willing to take out? Where/who is your market? Size and scale of said operation? Are you going to innovate your own product or copy some one else's? Prototypes already built? Potential buyers lined up? A great idea is for you to get a job in an already established manufacturing company and learn how everything works first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.