Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Canted footbed users (any brand/binding), give me your preferred angles!(degrees)
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
SnowKanin

Smile Canted footbed users (any brand/binding), give me your preferred angles!(degrees)

Alright guys, I know this has been discussed from time to time, but I wanted to make a thread specifically to discuss what degrees everyone likes to run with their canted footbeds. I just got a brand new set of L/XL White/Black Rome 390 Boss's for my birthday this summer, and I can't wait to try them out on the slopes this season! I'm coming from regular 390's that are at least 3 years old and well used, and I'm excited to experience the difference of the updates and canting.

In my excitement for the upcoming season, I've already begun setting them up and messing around with the adjustments in my free time. I currently have the 2 degree footbeds in them, since I figured starting out with the middle of the road setup would be the way to go to begin with. After doing some further research though (I'm one of those guys who will research something to death before making a decision, lol) I've found that people of all sizes and shapes run 2 degrees, 3.5, 3, and even some that mix and match the inserts, such as 3.5 degrees up front and 2 in the back. My stats are 6'1", 200-205lbs, size 11 full size boots (Nike Zoom Forces) and my stance is around 22-23 inches, I can't recall exactly. I know I'll love the canting, thats one of the big reason I wanted Boss's in the first place. I'm just wanting to know what you all have learned and experienced with your canted footbeds, what degrees of canting you run, and why!

Last edited by SnowKanin; 09-21-2012 at 06:01 PM.
SnowKanin is offline   Reply With Quote