Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding advice
Thread: Binding advice
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygrannas View Post
Its not a shop proform, its a shop that gives discounts to Instructors and Patrollers who works at any of the mountains around. I can also go through some of the companies but i prefer to go through the shops.

Yeah, the cartels are more all mountian if i remember correctly
Yeah if you're a patroller/non-shit-head instructor I have no qualms. There is just a lot of the bro-hook up goin around and its getting ridiculous and ultimately hurting the industry.

Cartels have been more all mountain than Vita's in the past, and even still listed as such on the site. But after playing with them in the shop the highback on the Cartels is softer than I've ever felt on that binding. I'm wagering they are going to be much more comfortable on like SuperHero's, Nugs, and Joysticks than Customs, Antlers, or Nice Guy's.

To be honest, if the deal you get is the same one I get on K2, get Formula's. They'll match super well on the Revolver and might just be half as much as Vita's. Otherwise Vita's.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote