Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Group Buy: Sept 2012 - Advanced Freeride Board
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothpup View Post
Not sure if too late but I would be in for a 158 ride, If too late have a beat on an Amplid UNW8 from last year for $480.00.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sTrackStar View Post
I would be interested in a board as well if around $600 shipped
Okay two more added to the list. I think that's 7 or so now... I'll shoot them another e-mail. Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLN View Post
Everyone waiting for the prices =)
BTW, what do you think, if this can be some kind of "simplified" version? I think that's quite possible, as this board all are hand-made and this is now what we all are looking for.

If this is same company as before, iget.it? Or another one?
Yeah it's iGet.it again. When I e-mailed them to ask if they were doing another Ride sale this year, they said if we could get a certain number together they'd just do a direct group buy for us. I think it works out for them because they're basically guaranteed sales before they even order the boards from Kessler.

Not sure what you mean by a simplified version? You mean a custom board for this group buy? What would you want different? Personally I'd rather a little more camber as they say the profile has "lifted tips" but that would probably take away from the freeride aspects of the board.

Well I'll e-mail them again and find out where we're at, I really want to get my hands on one of these NOW!!!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote