Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Milwaukee Suburbs
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I like these and prices are from memory so may be wrong
- Azzpadz for impact shorts easy on and off and they work good. $60
- Skeletools are another good one but they more like shorts and harder to remove without taking boots and your snow pants and cold gear off to get them off $60
- Helmet, Smith what fit me the best $115
- Wrist gaurds: what fit into my gloves Mine are Demon one of my kid has Dakine $20
- Spine Protector: I'm just looking for something affordable as anything for me is better than nothing $75-$100
-I'm Slyder and I suffer from "Gummer Syndrome"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.