Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012/2013 Season
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 12:19 PM
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
most of my riding (as usual) will be in Michigan. have a 5-month old daughter right now but I am most likely going to get back out west for at least one trip, 4-6 days, probably UT but depending on weather could be just about anywhere. I am also trying to finagle my way in to a short road trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula where there is a resort about 11 hrs drive from me that is supposed to be legendary, by Midwest standards. It's just so far away though and with the newborn at home I will probably have to postpone that trip again... it's been onmy list for several years just haven't been able to work it out yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|