Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gotta get a new board
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
twinsrule

Default Gotta get a new board

So I'm getting a new board this year, and i need some advice. I live in ND so any riding locally is basically just park because obviously theres not much for powder in the trees or stuff like that. But when I go out to Montana to ride, which is at least half of my riding, i love going down the powder runs, chutes, etc. and staying away from the park. So I'm obviously gonna need an all mountain board that can do it all.
I'm trying to stay Burton for my bindings and everything to match and i trust them from my old Clash 145 (which i grew out of). I've found a few good deals on trusnow, and am split between a few of these:

Burton Custom Flying V 156 i can get for under $300 which i think is a great deal, just thinking 156 might be a little too long?

Burton ConDom 154 for about $180 on a big sale, but reviews aren't the greatest as in how long it lasts, and how it rides anywhere other than in the park.

Burton Super Hero 151 2013 for $310 sounds pretty good, but not a lot of reviews yet.

Burton The Hero LTD 155 for $220, again, would this be pushing it a little too long?

I'm 5'10, 130lbs, and done growing as far as i can tell.
twinsrule is offline   Reply With Quote